Goodbye, Farewell and Amen

I have finished my exams. After five years, I will be leaving LSE.

I went, briefly, to Crush last Friday, my exams having finished on Thursday. Something was different. I'd been the previous week because a friend was in town, and I ended up in Crush with people I'd known in my second year. It was fun to be with them, but I was very much aware - as were they - that they had left and I knew I was about to do the same. Reminiscing over past glories, dancing, talking, drinking. Just for a moment, remembering what it was to be carefree.

I may well go back to studying, possibly at LSE, in the future, but I know it will never be the same.

Goodbye, farwell and amen is the title of the last episode of M*A*S*H. I just looked at some pictures of the cast - people who, to me, are very much the characters of the series - and they look old and tired.

Here's to the last five years.

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone