Paris Hilton goes to gaol

Paris Hilton, who I'm told is the archetype of the 'celebutante' has gone to prison. It is tragic that this person is a role model, it would seem, for people when she comes out with such lines as "In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make". Who has been taking the active role in her decisions to date? I can only assume that it's a serially hassled PR, who in fairness is doing wonders in terms of her pronouncements, before gaol, to rehabilitate her, trying to make her spell in the slammer a positive experience with lines such as "I am ready to begin my jail sentence" and "This is an important point in my life, and I need to take responsibility for my actions". I can hardly wait for the first glossy magazine after her release to carry a story about how much she learnt in prison, take actions for her responsibility, love my cellmate, see how the other half live, yadda yadda yadda.

Sadly, we're all so fed up with PR that a lot of people see anything she says as PR spin. Particularly when she admits to not taking an active role in the decisions she's made to date.

xD.

Labels:

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone