Which hat should I buy next?

As people who know me IRL will know, I usually wear a hat and there are pictures of some of my hats that change with each page load at the top of the blog. I've decided it's time for a new hat and I want to know what people think. I'm probably going to splash out a bit and buy one from Lock and Company of St James. The choices are a Chelsea, a Louisiana, a Manhattan, a Vienna, a York, an Astrakhan, a deerstalker or a Madison. Click on the links for images. What do people think?


The poll has now closed. The York won. Images can be found at Lock and Co's website.



Links to this post:

Create a Link


Click here for my Blogger profile

Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed

recent posts


friends' blogs


political blogs


blogs i like


photography blogs




political tools




sadly gone