If you read this post your life will be much better

As I've said before on this illustrious blog, I'm not entirely sure why I'm doing it. Well, I have a few ideas but they are on a level of abstraction and generality and this is rapidly turning into a metablog. I haven't really started publicising this yet but, in fairness, I wasn't going to until I had a few posts up so there was something for people to look at and (hopefully) argue about and makes this post all the more pointless as by the time most people read it, there will be something to rant about. Or rant against. Whatever.

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone