David Airey

One of the widgets on my blog, MyBlogLog, allows me to see other MyBlogLog users who have visited my blog. A recent appearance on there, following on from the London 2012 logo post, is David Airey, who has a blog on graphic design and it's really rather good. Do please take a look, particularly this excellent and funny clip on how not to use PowerPoint. Anyone who's had to sit through some godawful presentation done on PowerPoint will understand - it worries me that this phenomenon is widespread enough that the skit is apparently done in a comedy club.

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone