Photos in Trafalgar Square

So, I finally dragged myself out of the pit where I live to take some photos.

I wasn't feeling terrifically up to a long trek, so I went up to Trafalgar Square, armed with camera, film and tripod intending to take some pictures of the fountains. OK, probably doesn't sound terrifically interesting but I wanted to mess around with longer exposure settings and try for an interesting effect with the water.

Anyway, while I was setting up, some kids - I say kids... they were around 16, I should think - were messing around and jumping in the fountain and so on... just having a laugh. Randomly, they asked me to take some pictures of them. Not with any camera they might have had, you see, but with my camera. Anyway, I took some quick snaps of them and I'm going to stick them in the post to them. I suppose it'll give them a laugh.

There were some people dancing capoeira at the top of the Square in front of the National Gallery... I'm vaguely hopeful some of those might have come out well.

Anyway, over and out.

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone