6 weird things about me

I've been tagged by Matt Sinclair.

1. I have a collection of hats

2. I like bath salts

3. I have an old, Soviet camera called a Zenit-B and a selection of lenses for it bought on eBay

4. Tony Blair has voted for me... at the 2006 council elections, I stood (unsuccessfully) in St James ward in Westminster, which includes 10 Downing Street

5. I once won a prize for pig-handling at the Okehampton Show

6. I really like camels. Did you know that llamas, vicuñas and alpacas are all camelids?

I'm passing this on to Luke Akehurst, Ewan Watt, Lizzie Fison and Erik Ringmar
.

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone